Add Reply
New Poll

The Searcher Of The Road, max ianson l 18 l tourist of earth
Max Ianson
 Posted: Jun 24 2015, 10:21 AM
2 POSTS

user posted image
      Greetings fellow travelers. I am Max Ianson, and this is where I go to plan my journey. I am a son of Merlin, wielder of magic and a very loyal friend. I was raised in isolation until about three years ago, so I am very eager to make some friends. Alas, I am a wanderer of sorts, so a reason must be made for me to appear in the same city as your character. Don't worry. It doesn't have to be a natural disaster. The world's largest ball of yarn will do.

I am a very observant fellow who likes to use my magic in discreet ways, but in case I fail to remember to do so Plato will be sure to remind me to do so. Since I was dropped off by my father, I don't really know that many people from Parable, and I am not sure if any know of me. I suppose we could talk about it to see if one of you might know of my existence through some means and sought me out, or we could just meet up somewhere at random.

Either way, let me know if you want to do something.
PM
^
Rose Red
 Posted: Sep 26 2015, 10:07 PM
2 POSTS

We are Rose red. We think you're cute. Wanna play?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome!
Welcome to Dreams Don't Come True. This site is inspired by the comic book series, Fables. Fortunately, you don't need to have read the series to enjoy it here; you just need to have a love of fairy tales and folk tales. We do not allow Disney or Once Upon a Time versions of the characters, although we do allow you to glean information from them, such as certain personality traits etc. Please feel free to look around and ask any questions you may have.

hover for links

Staff

Frost

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

skin by panic! its lauz of shine, atf & caution.