Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Surprise Surprise, Beast
Beauty
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 04:20 AM
10 POSTS

Beauty held a hand over her mouth her bout of morning sickness still making her feel a bit nauseous. She hadn't had the chance to tell Adam the good news, if he walked in she waved off his worries telling him it was just a bug. He seemed to believe her for the time being but, flattening the shirt she had stolen from his wardrobe she mumbled to herself, “Gonna start showing soon.” Sighing she let the shirt flow around her hair making her way to the library. She had a book waiting for her there, she had asked for it to be taken down from her. With her bouts of nausea she didn't trust herself up on a high ladder, Adam would be beside himself if he realized some of the things she had been doing.

Smiling at people as she passed by, waving and occasionally kissing the top of a little one's head. She finally arrived at the library. Taking in a deep breath she grinned, she always loved the smell of books, and it seemed to help her nausea some as well. Finding the book she was looking for waiting her on the table she picked it up walking over to the fire place. Sitting down on the love seat tucked off to the side she kicked off her shoes tucking her feet underneath her her. She settled the book into her lap laying her head on the side she began reading, wishing Adam was here to enjoy the quiet morning with her.
PMEmail
^
Beast
 Posted: Jun 12 2015, 11:00 PM
King of Barbot
27 POSTS

Part Man, Part Beast!
The King of Barbot had woken sometime after first light, and after a quick bath and a change of clothes, he went to eat and tend to his children, allowing his darling wife to have some rest. She had been unusually sick as of late – he knew why, of course – he hoped she would have got the Court physician to concoct something to help ease the symptoms. He was happy that they would have another addition to the family; his children would be delighted to have a baby brother or sister.

After he had tended to his adopted children, the former Beast did some document signing in his study. It was tedious but had to be done. The handsome King just disliked it when the paperwork piled up and the political meetings overran; they kept him from spending time with his dear family – one of the disadvantages of being a ruler. Another disadvantage was he had to deal with suck-ups and fake advisors; men who had come to the former Beast when he was looking for advisors for his new Court. He had been new to his retained senses and reflexes, so hadn’t realised what some were like at the time. He knew now, though.

When he was done with the paperwork, he went back upstairs and saw his beloved lady wife puking her guts out. He knew why, of course, but allowed her to make up some excuse. While she was dealing with the unfortunate side effects of pregnancy, he went out to the gardens, to inspect them and to fetch Beauty a lovely bouquet of roses – maybe that would brighten up her day.

When the Burly King went back upstairs, he couldn’t find his beloved in their bedchambers. Frowning, he found a member of staff, asking where Beauty was. Once told, Adam went to the place his wife was usually seen in; the library. He smiled to himself, when he found her – the library was huge.

“Thought I’d find you here. What you reading?” he asked as he kissed her forehead.

TAGGED:BeautyWORDS:343
THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY WILMETTA OF CAUTION.
PMEmail
^
Beauty
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 07:37 AM
10 POSTS

She had heard Adam get up at first light, as per usual. Normally she would have gotten up with him but she had a restless night the night before so she had burrowed in the blankets mumbling something about five more minutes which had turned into several more hours. She probably only moved because the baby decided that it didn't like what she had for dinner the night before. She wondered how the children would feel about it always worried as she rubbed her stomach softly worry clear on her face.

She knew Adam had taken care of the children. He had been so good about it lately. She'd have to remember to thank him. She wondered if she could do something special for him tonight, wear that night gown he liked before she got to large to fit into anymore. As she walked she peaked in on him in his office and saw him buried in paper work. Seems it was never ending for him. When she wasn't feeling so sick she'd go in there and help him with it. Right now he'd be fussing more over her than doing his work.

She ran her fingers over the pages of the book sighing. So many stories some of them nice, other...well not so nice. Though she kept to the happy ending ones as she read them quietly. She was tucked into her love seat happily. She figured Adam would find her eventually. She smiled up at her husband. “Don't you usually find me in here when I'm not tucked away in the bedroom?” Holding up the book of fairy tales up to him, “You know me, always the romantic.” Patting the spot next to her, “Does this mean I get to steal you away from work for a little bit?” She smiled tucking her hair behind her ear, “There's something I want to talk to you about anyway, if you're not busy.” She closed the book putting her finger in the spot where she was. “Have I told you lately that I love you? If not I think that needs to change, so I love you.”

(word count 357)
PMEmail
^
Beast
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 03:04 AM
King of Barbot
27 POSTS

Part Man, Part Beast!
“This is true,” he said in response to his beloved’s first comments, as he came to sit by her. “You always were the romantic, but that’s why I love you, Beauty.” He kissed her head, and then began to stroke her hair lovingly. His lady wife was one of a kind, and though women would practically throw themselves at the burly King but Beauty was the only one for him. He sighed contently as he continued to caress his wife’s hair. He sure was a lucky man, to have Beauty appear to him in his hour of need; as if by magic.

He smiled and chuckled at his wife’s question.
“Yes, it does. I am very sorry for not being with you more; it’s just with the Sovereign at our backs, it’s been a little….hectic.” Damn the Sovereign! He was to blame for this abominable war! If only the Barbot monarch knew who he, or she, as the Sovereign could be a woman in disguise, was. It was terribly infuriating. When he heard his wife’s next comment, he sat up a little, worry etched into his face. What could it be? Were the children okay? Was Beauty having issues…down there?

“What is it, my love? Is everything okay? Did something happen to the children? Are you okay? do we need to get the Court Physician?”

Beast’s questions may have been a little rapid-fire, and overwhelming, but he did it out of love and concern for his family. He didn’t know where he’d be without his family; they made him stay sane, human. If he hadn’t met Beauty or the kids and become humans, he may become one of the Sovereign’s servant, or one of his generals in his ever-increasing army. He had been in a dark place before his darling wife and kids had come into the picture. Not even his servants had been able to rouse him from his depressed state, which is similar to when his parents had died. He never wanted to feel that way again. He looked at Beauty all over, getting more worried by the minute.

TAGGED:BeautyWORDS:351
PMEmail
^
Beauty
 Posted: Jun 23 2015, 09:26 PM
10 POSTS

When he sat next to her Beauty leaned against him closing her eyes for a moment her body relaxing against him. She smiled up at him, “If I recall you're not exactly unromantic yourself. I mean, I do have a library. I love you too Adam, more than ways than I can tell you.” She closed her eyes leaning her head back against his chest. Beauty knew there were women, her sister's included that wished she were in this position...or many other positions, with her husband. It made her proud and happy that he chose her. He picked her out of everyone else. Her Father's incarceration here was as if someone had used a spell to get the two of them together.

Beauty smiled hearing him laugh, it seemed she never heard it anymore. He was worried more often than not. Reaching up she stroked his cheek softly rubbing her thumb against his cheek, “I understand my love. I just wish it wasn't so stressful for you.” She closed her eyes sighing. She wished things could go back to being peaceful and she could wipe that worried look away from her husband's eyes. She had to laugh when she saw the worry she placed in his eyes. She at least knew she could replace this one.

She patted her husband's arm trying to calm him, “Calm yourself my love. It's not a bad something. The children are fine! They're off playing or doing something silly.” She shook her head smiling, “No the Court Physician already did what he could.”

She understood the worry but wanted to calm him down before she told him. Turning to face him she smiled to herself thinking that in a few months she wouldn't be able to do such things. Moving to sit on his lap she took his face gently between her hands, “Adam my love, my amazing husband. This is good news. Not bad news. Dropping her hands from his face she took one of his hands placing it on her stomach gently. Deep down she knew he probably already knew, he always seemed to know, but she wanted to tell him. Placing both of her hands over his she smiled looking into his eyes, “Adam...well um... surprise?” She searched his face for some sort of reaction, not entirely sure how he would react.

(word count 391)
PMEmail
^
Beast
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 02:21 AM
King of Barbot
27 POSTS

Part Man, Part Beast!
His darling wife turned to face him, and then sat on his lap. He knew she wouldn’t be able to do this in a few months’ time; she would definitely be showing by then. It made the former Beast happy that there would be a new addition to their family, and that he had been able to plant a seed of his within her and from it, create new life. There was just something…magical having a baby. He had seen his fellow Rulers from other Kingdoms go through the same situation, and through careful observation, he had come to understand the basic needs when expecting a baby, and what to do in an emergency, though he’d be lying if he was completely ready for a baby.

When Beauty then took her husband’s hand and placed it on her, and then said, ‘surprise’, the handsome, strapping King of Barbot looked to her and formed a slow smile. Next, he leaned in and gave her kiss after kiss; extremely happy by the news. He stopped and leaned away from her beloved wife slight to speak.

“Oh, my dear wife, this is joyous news! Have you told anyone else of this? Do the kids know?”

Not waiting to hear her answer, Adam continued to shower Beauty with kisses, which became longer and more passionate each time. As did he did this, he began to get a tingling in his lower regions, causing the former Beast to stop and take several, slow breaths. The library was not the place for such things. Once he had calmed down, Adam smiled to Beauty. She looked stunning; even more beautiful than she was already, which was somewhat enhanced by the healthy glow.

“How far along are you, my love? Do we need to change anything in terms of the baby? I mean, are there any activities you’ll be unable to do, or any food you’ll be unable to eat?”

He knew he was probably needlessly fussing over his beautiful flower, but the King was unsure of specifics when it came to carrying new life within yourself. His information from observation and his spies, had only informed of the changes in mood but nothing specific.

TAGGED:BeautyWORDS:367
PMEmail
^
Beauty
 Posted: Jul 3 2015, 07:16 AM
10 POSTS

Beauty was going to miss being able to sit on Adam like this. It always felt more intimate, especially when it was just the two of them. She still worried how the other children were going to react, how this was going to affect things day to day. Most importantly though she was worried about Adam's reaction, especially with the looming threat ever present. She had seen her co-rulers become pregnant, and the bundles of joy that came from that. She also knew the stress, the dangers, but that was something for another time. There was still a lot of preparations to go, then again they had a bit of time.

She waited for Adam's response anxiously, her eyes searching his face. When that smile crept onto his face she felt her own echoing one. When he suddenly kissed her she giggled kissing him back over and over. It didn't take long before she forgot why he was kissing her and just wished he never stopped. When he pulled back she smiled at him running her fingers through her hair.

Before she could even start to form a reply to his questions he was kissing her again. Not quite over the feeling from the first kisses she returned the passion. When he finally did stop Beauty pouted at him, the news forgotten for a moment. She didn't want him to stop kissing her, or to stop in general. Realizing he wasn't going to continue she let the pout drop from her face and replaced it with a smile. Beauty had never really paid much attention to her physically appearance, she was more interested in the books, but with Adam, he always made her feel like she lived up to her name. Especially when he looked at her like that.

Placing her hand on her stomach rubbing softly she smiled, “Alright calm down, let me answer your first questions first. Other than the Court Physician you're the only one who knows. I wanted you to know before...well anyone else. I'm not sure exactly how far, maybe a month? Possibly a little more. I'm not showing so it shouldn't be very far.” She took a deep breath pushing down the nausea, “We won't need to change anything until the baby is born. Though we'll need some furniture. I mean it wouldn't do for the little one to have no where to sleep. Activities won't be hindered until much later, unless the Court Physician says differently.” At the mention of food she leaned forward resting her head on Adam's shoulder, “Food in general doesn't seem to agree with our little one. I haven't found something he actually likes yet.”

She kissed his shoulder softly smiling, “You know you worry to much Adam. What are you going to do when I'm showing? Lock me in the room and let no one in?” She raised her head to look at his face, “No that isn't an option. Just relax and enjoy the news. We can worry about the other things later.”

(506)
PMEmail
^
Beast
 Posted: Jul 6 2015, 04:09 AM
King of Barbot
27 POSTS

Part Man, Part Beast!
The King of Barbot knew he worried needlessly at times, but how could he not? With the Sovereign breathing down their necks, the other Kingdoms were almost like helpless kittens stumbling around blind, unsure of who was near them, and when a bigger animal would pick them. Indeed, his spies were becoming a little sparse with their intel, which only served to exacerbate the handsome King. He hadn’t organised a skirmish in a while, which also worried him somewhat. The Sovereign may start to think that the resistance had given up; maybe Adam could organise a quick skirmish at some point. Doing a guerrilla attack and run may help with morale, as well.

Adam pushed those thoughts as he put attention back onto Beauty. At some point he’d need to tell her all about the skirmishes and spies. It might not be a pleasant conversation, but he couldn’t keep those things from his wife. What if something happened to her, or the kids, and it was all his fault? He’d never be able to forgive himself then. Nothing good ever came from keeping secrets.

He noticed that lady wife looked as if she wanted to vomit, but managed to push down the nausea, and then rested her head on his shoulder, telling him that food didn’t seem to agree with the baby. He caressed her hair for a short time. He loved the moments when it was just the two of them; they hadn’t been able to spend much time together, due to meetings and document signings, which was a shame. They should try doing more things as a family. Yes, his son was a young buck, but so what? He would love him no matter what form he had; he couldn’t judge, anyway. Not after spending so long as the Beast.

“Well, that is no good. How can you both get strong if this one doesn’t want to eat, huh?” he asked. He placed a hand over hers, and smiled at her then stared her stomach. “Are you being naughty for Mummy? That is not nice, you hear? Be nice!”

He chuckled to himself. He couldn’t believe he was going to be a Father, and for the third time. He viewed Artemis and Iris as his own, even if they weren’t his biologically speaking; family was more than just blood. Sometimes blood relatives were not the type of people you wanted as family.

“He? What makes you think it’s a he?” asked Adam with a wry smile. He hadn’t thought of any more children, if he was being honest. What with the Sovereign and political meetings, there hadn’t been time to discuss things like that. Thinking about it now, he wouldn’t mind for another set; a boy and a girl. He was sure the kids would like another sibling or two to play with. “Do we know the sex of the baby yet?”

TAGGED:BeautyWORDS:484
PMEmail
^
Beauty
 Posted: Jul 11 2015, 03:21 AM
10 POSTS

She watched her husband's face and could always read it. Sovereign. It seemed it was constantly on his mind as much as it was on hers. Especially with the new addition to their family. She had worried if now was the time to bring a child into the world, into his dangerous world. That was just it though. She had paced the night she had found out debating on the decision. It was then she had come to the conclusion, if they spent their lives waiting for the danger to pass there would never be a moment that was right.

She was lost in her train of thought looking slightly off to the side of where Adam was. Her hand subconsciously rubbed her stomach slowly. Though she wasn't showing yet she wondered how long it would be before she did. She knew she'd be in more danger the farther along she was, she'd just have to be careful. She couldn't let Adam know of her worry.

She closed her eyes, her entire body relaxing against Adam. It was times like this she missed him more than anything. He managed to make her relax with such simple motions. She had missed Adam more often than naught lately. He was constantly busy, it wasn't unusual for her to go to bed alone, or wake up alone. She wished she could steal more moments like this. She'd have to talk to him about an outting soon, she knew the kids missed him terrible. Besides it'd give them a chance to tell them about their new sibling.

She laughed looking at her husband smirking, “Why don't you ask your child. I think they have your stubbornness already.” Waving away his worry, “Don't worry it shouldn't last much longer. The first few months are usually the hardest. After that it'll level out, or so I'm told.” She smiled laughing as she shook her head, “Maybe he'll listen. It's good to talk to them even now. I'm sure by the time he's able to kick he'll kick every time he hears his Daddy's voice.”

She smiled at him happy that Adam was happy. Artemis and Iris would always be hers, they were hers the moment she had seen them in the woods. Whether Adam agreed to it or not she wasn't going to let them out of her site. They were as much her children as this one growing inside of her. While some might not understand she didn't need them to, this was her family.

She shrugged her shoulders smiling, “I don't know, it just sounds right doesn't it? Not that I'd mind a baby girl either.” It had come as a surprise when she found out she was pregnant, I mean she had been feeling unwell for a few days, but pregnant? The look on her face must have been priceless she was sure. It was a shock she hadn't thought of children but now that she was carrying one she couldn't imagine not. Shaking her head smiling, “No not yet. That won't happen for awhile. I'm just guessing.”

(word count 515)
PMEmail
^
Beast
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 02:09 AM
King of Barbot
27 POSTS

Part Man, Part Beast!
The former Beast notice his lady wife rub her stomach and smiled. He was going to be a father; a biological father. Artemis and Iris were his children, he wouldn’t deny that, it wouldn’t be fair to Beauty or them. He loved them, very much. When Beauty nestled herself up to Adam, he chuckled and put an arm around her. He missed being with her; he spent most of his time in meetings nowadays. He sighed. How he hated those blasted meetings! They were so tedious at times.

“Sometimes I feel like we should just escape from it all, go somewhere where there’s no fighting or Sovereign, but alas, that’s not to be.” Adam heard her comment about the morning sickness not lasting much longer and gave his wife a smile. Well, that was good, he hated seeing his wife ill. He was one of those husbands, who worried too much about things when it came to their wives. “Well, that is a relief; I’d hate to have gobble up our Physician.” It was a silly joke, but one the burly King hoped Beauty would find funny.

Adam smiled at his wife again, at the mention of having either a boy or girl. Adam didn’t care what gender the baby was; as long as both they and Beauty were okay. He’d hate to lose either one in childbirth; he couldn’t bear the thought! It was a ghastly notion indeed, and soon the Barbot ruler found himself imagining all sorts of horrible things happening, momentarily unaware that his face was completely unguarded. When he was around officials and subjects, he had learned to keep his face in check, for fear of giving away some unspoken thought. Luckily though, when it came to his wife, the former Beast didn’t need to be so heedful.

When he realised what had happened, Adam produced a hasty smile.
“Sorry, just thinking bad thoughts. I’m fine,” he said before kissing her forehead. He turned his head slightly, listening to see whether anyone was coming. When he was sure that they would be left alone, his face became impish.

“Remember when it was just us two, and we’d stay in bed all day, under the covers, getting up to all sorts of terribly naughty things? I wonder, what happened to those days? Can you imagine if we were to be naughty here, right now?”

He didn’t know if it was due to Beauty’s glowing radiance, or her hormones floating in the air, or if it was because the Beast within wanted to release some tension, but Adam was feeling….in the mood. Placing his right hand on Beauty’s shoulder, and began to slowly rub her neck and collar bone.

TAGGED:BeautyWORDS:451
PMEmail
^
Beauty
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 03:11 AM
10 POSTS

Beauty wonder how hard it would be to walk once she got bigger. She wondered how the kids would react. Would they think they were being replaced. She frowned a little a the thought. Voicing her thought she said looking off to the side her gaze faraway, “We need to do something special with Artemis and Iris. Especially with the new baby coming. They're our kids but they might feel like we're replacing them...” Shaking off her worry she smiled at him, “Think you can get away again soon? I'd like to tell them before I'm showing or they hear it from someone else.”

Resting her hand against her husband's cheek she smiled, “We will one day Adam. There will be no more fighting, no more Sovereign, just us and our family. I'm sure we could even get a nanny for the children so we can have some alone time.” She returned the smile, leaning forward she kissed his cheek softly giggling at his comment, “Don't worry so much my love, I'm fine this is all normal.” Grinning at him, “Besides, if gobble him up, there's no guarantee we'll have someone here to help deliver the baby then you're stuck doing it.”

Beauty smiled resting her hand on her stomach again. Softly she ran her thumb up and down her stomach. Quietly she asked, “Adam...what if it's not just one, but two babies? That's been known to happen sometimes right?” She frowned softly as if reading Adam's thoughts. What if something happened to her, or worse the baby! She looked at Adam, she had been with him long enough to that look in his eyes. Suddenly looking up at Adam she placed both of her hands on either side of his cheeks kissing him hard on his mouth,

She nodded slowly closing her eyes for a moment before opening them to stare into his, “Promise me something right now. No matter what happens you'll take care of the kids. Even if something happens to me, or the kids. Okay? For me? Promise?” She tilted her head at the impish grin not sure what manner of trouble he had in mind this time.

She couldn't help the blush that rose on her cheek as she glanced at the door, “How could I forget Adam. Those are some of my favorite memories with you.” She laughed at his first question, “What happened is we adopted two children.” She rose her eyebrow at him, “You really want to, right her, anyone could walk in Adam!” Despite her protests the prospect excited her.

She wasn't sure where all of this was coming from, but she also wasn't going to turn down any time with her husband. Times like this had been few and two far between, at least for her tastes. Beauty immediately felt herself relax against her husband's hands closing her eyes, “It's been to long Adam...”
PMEmail
^
Beast
 Posted: Jul 28 2015, 04:03 PM
King of Barbot
27 POSTS

Part Man, Part Beast!
The former Beast saw his beautiful wife frown and heard her comment. Ah yes, Artemis and Iris; his wonderful, adopted children. She was right, they would need to be told soon, by their parents; they would only ask questions if they heard the news from someone else, or if they saw Beauty’s swollen stomach. Yes, it was best if they heard the joyous news from their parents.

Seeing his wife gaze off in the distance, Adam looked her with love. Cupping her chin gently with his thumb and forefinger, he leaned in for a quick peck on the lips. He leaned back slightly and looked at her.
“Yes, I agree. They will never be replaced, my love, nor could they. When I saw them, I knew they were ours. Family is more than just blood, after all.” He smiled and gave a little chuckle. “I’ll shall try to get some time away from the meetings and all that, but I am unable to make any promises. What with the Sovereign taking over, it’s hard for me to get time away from it all.”

Adam gave Beauty a smile when she placed a hand against his cheek, and then put his hand on top of hers, squeezing it slightly. He was glad he had married her. She was so kind and caring that sometimes he wondered how she can come to be so. Her father had had a hand, he was sure. Possibly her mother, also.

“Oh, wouldn’t that be a good life, eh? The children shouldn’t be living in this time of war. There’s so much hatred in the Realm; it’s not right!” He then chuckled again at her comment. “Wouldn’t that be a treat, for the both of us!”

The burly King looked his wife and smiled.
“If we do have two babies then that just means more to love. I’m sure Artemis and Iris would just love it if we had two.”

Before he knew it, Adam was being kissed by his darling wife. He wondered why she had suddenly started kissing him; he wasn’t complaining though. He placed his hands on her cheeks and got into the kiss, before Beauty broke it. She made him to look after the kids, if anything should happen to her. He knew why she was saying this; these were dark and dangerous times, after all.
“I will, I promise. The same applies to you, as well.” “I don’t care. I need you, Beauty!”
He began to kiss along her neck and nuzzled her ear. Wrapping his hands around her stomach, he kissed on the cheek and then finally, on her mouth. Adam then flipped her over, and moved her onto his lap, so she was facing him.

TAGGED: BeautyWORDS: 477
PMEmail
^
Beauty
 Posted: Aug 1 2015, 06:09 AM
10 POSTS

As she waited for her husband's reply she subconsciously rubbed her stomach. She wasn't sure if the baby could feel it or not, but it added some comfort to her. She wasn't sure if it was just the motion of it, or if it really did something. For whatever reason though it relaxed her. She just wanted to bask in the moment she had her husband, she had her baby, and two healthy children, she wasn't going to let anything stop her.

She was drawn out of her thoughts when Adam gently cupped her chin, she immediately kissed him back smiling. Her thoughts gone for a moment. She was drawn back when Adam started speaking. She smiled lovingly at her husband, how could anyone believe he was anything but the gentle man in front of her. “Of course they won't be replaced, they're loved just as much as this child inside of me. I just want to make sure that they know that.”She sighed quietly looking at her husband. She adored that he was so worried, but all this worrying was going to be for nothing if he didn't take time to enjoy his family too. Firmly she looked at Adam no hesitation in her voice, “Adam. Make time. You can prepare all you want, but all this preparing, you're losing time with your family.”

Beauty didn't realize how much she missed quiet moments like this with her husband until she was able to get them. She sighed contently her eyes roaming over his face committing everything to memory. She was so happy and content, now if only Sovereign would just disappear.

She nodded her head sighing, “It'll happen Adam, we just have to be patient. We will defeat that killer. Just you watch.” She laughed quietly, “Oh a treat. You better be there when I deliver if it's twin, so I can curse you the entire time.”

She couldn't help but smile back at her husband, “I just worry my love, that's all. You think so? Well then we wouldn't have to worry about them fighting over the baby. They'd have one each.”

For a moment when Adam was kissing back she had almost forgotten why she was worried especially when he placed his hand on her cheek. The thought coming back she pulled back breaking the kiss, this was to important not to be said. It wasn't just the kids she was worried about, child birth in itself was dangerous, but as long as he was willing, she could relax. She nodded her head accepting the promise as much as giving him her own.” She knew she should protest, that they should move away from the library, but Adam's kisses quickly quieted her thoughts. She tilted her head her eyes closing, it was hard to keep track of where his mouth was going. When he finally kissed her lips she kissed him back, all worries disappearing, her only thought being Adam. She grinned as she straddled his lap before leaning forward and kissing him again.

(Word count 507)
PMEmail
^
Beast
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 04:48 AM
King of Barbot
27 POSTS

Part Man, Part Beast!
The former Beast noticed his darling wife rub her belly again, and smiled to himself. He knew she was worried about things, but she didn’t need to be; he would always be there for her and the kids, even if he wasn’t actually there in person. The handsome King always wanted to make sure that his family was taken care of, in some fashion. He wouldn’t be able to bear it if they fell on hard times, or were forced to leave the Kingdom without him. that would be horrible!

The King of Barbot was in agreement with his beautiful wife. He loved his adopted children very much, and he would never replace them. When Beauty sighed and told him what she thought, he nodded and sighed. He knew she was right. Recently he hadn’t been able to spend much time with his beloved family, what with meetings and secret ambushed skirmishes. It wasn’t easy juggling the various duties he had, and he was worried he’d snap at his wife or children at some point, which he didn’t want to see happen.

Maybe he could organise a trip somewhere, just the family; he was sure they’d like that. The former Beast knew he’d like that; to have some uninterrupted time with the family; that would be wonderful.

“You’re right, dear. I need to, it’s just, what with all these meetings and such, it’s been hard to find some time for you and the kids. I was thinking though, that we could have a family outing somewhere. I’m sure Iris in particular would like that.”

Adam chuckled as he heard Beauty’s comments. He knew childbirth was no easy thing to do. Some women had died whilst giving birth, which was a shame, but he’d be there for his darling wife every step of the way, and she was allowed to swear and curse at him however much she wanted; she was giving him another child.
“That’s fine, love. I won’t hold it against you. You’re right, I’m sure they would love it if we had twins. We won’t be able to keep away.”

The burly King was enjoying smothering his wife with kisses. He grinned when she straddled him, and pushed her gently towards him, showering her with even more kisses. He was slowly becoming aroused as he did so. They hadn’t done something like in so long, it seemed. He had missed this, being able to be intimate with his wife. It felt so good.

TAGGED: BeautyWORDS: 325
PMEmail
^
Beauty
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 10:56 PM
10 POSTS

Beauty couldn't help that she kept caressing her belly. It was barely there, not even showing yet but she knew what was growing in her belly. If only she could keep the child inside of her and protect it from the outside world. Without thinking she rested her head on Adam's shoulder closing her eyes. She took a deep breath just taking in his scent. Lately after he had been gone she rolled over to his side of the bed burying her face into his pillow. Some days it felt like the only time she was close to her husband.

She heard her husband sigh and wanted to take back she had said. Adam was trying so hard, and here she was making things harder on him. All she wanted was to just have her husband back. She missed him terribly. She smiled at her husband trying to make him feel less bad, “We'll get there Adam. One day we'll live in peace again. Then we'll have plenty of time for our children, and maybe even grandchildren at some point. It will all work out.”

She nodded her head at the outing, “Iris I'm sure would love that. She's been missing you terrible, especially at bed time. Your son tries to put on a brave face and act like he doesn't need his Dad. He has to be big and strong just like his Papa.” She smiled, “Maybe somewhere close by? Just until we're sure everything is alright with the baby? I don't want to stray to far and have complications.”

Beauty laughed at her husband's comment, “Oh you say that now. Just you wait, I'm sure it'll be quite colorful.” She smiled resting her hand on her stomach, “They'd be a handful, but I wouldn't complain, just more to love. I'd be plenty busy while you're gone. So it'd be harder to miss you.”

She smiled when she felt Adam pull her closer, laughing when he continued to kiss her. She had missed Adam. When she felt him being aroused, she remembered that it was in more than one way that she missed him. She just wanted her Adam back.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome!
Welcome to Dreams Don't Come True. This site is inspired by the comic book series, Fables. Fortunately, you don't need to have read the series to enjoy it here; you just need to have a love of fairy tales and folk tales. We do not allow Disney or Once Upon a Time versions of the characters, although we do allow you to glean information from them, such as certain personality traits etc. Please feel free to look around and ask any questions you may have.

hover for links

Staff

Frost

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

skin by panic! its lauz of shine, atf & caution.